HMI Remodeling | Hoske Maintenance
Customer testimonials, praise for HMI Remodeling and Hoske Maintenance - Below is a small sampling.
Happy Holidays! We love our new kitchen!
-Dean from Lombard, IL
Many jobs well done; top-rate: They installed new kitchen cabinets for us, and customized a kitchen island, blending it beautifully with the rest of the room. Later, we had them put in a bathroom for us, new windows, including a bay window, and new appliances. A later project include wood-grain floor tile in the master bedroom and hall. I'd highly recommend their work, and will call again.
- Mark from Elgin, IL
Best in class: We were very pleased with our new kitchen. They worked with our architect and custom cabinet-maker, installed new granite counters, a new double-door dishwasher, under-mount refrigerator, and microwave. We will consider them for additional work.
-Dave in Burr Ridge, IL
Above and beyond the call of duty : Tom called us, after a neighbor let him know about a nearby broken sewer pipe that could have caused significant damage, since we were on vacation. We really appreciated his extra effort.
-Anne in Hinsdale, IL
Thanks for the sink repair. It was great to work with you. We need you to do our master bath soon.
-Susan from Naperville, IL
The door looks beautiful. It has a nice grain that makes it more interesting. Thanks again for such a professional job.
-Mary from Lisle, IL
Thanks for getting us out of a sticky situation. The new water softener works great.
-John from Wood Dale, IL
Thanks for repairing the toilet leak; services were much appreciated.
-Jennifer in Addison, IL
Make yours the next thank you letter for well-done remodeling and repairs from HMI Remodeling and Hoske Maintenance!
Also "Like" us on Facebook:
News, Reviews, Newsletter for HMI Remodeling | Hoske Maintenance
Love the new over-the-stove microwave.
-Jeanine from Wood Dale, IL
On the storage cabinet in the laundry room, and moving the washer and dryer, you did a wonderful job. Thank you!
-Karen from Western Springs, IL
I want to thank you again for the fine "grab bar" at my back door. I so appreciate your help and the fine workmanship. Having cabinet doors that close nicely is appreciated.
- Audrey from Oak Brook, IL
Heating, repairs, kitchens and baths, air conditioning, painting, electrical, remodeling
Please share our links: www.HMIremodeling.com and www.HoskeMaintenance.com
If you leave your email address in the comment box on the News and Reviews page, we can send you the next seasonal home remodeling and maintenance tip-sheet newsletter when it’s ready. Below is the spring 2020 edition.
HMI Remodeling and Hoske Maintenance Spring 2020 Newsletter
Hello from your friends at HMI Remodeling and Hoske Maintenance. Welcome to the HMI Remodeling and Hoske Maintenance Spring 2020 newsletter. We sincerely hope you and yours are staying safe during the pandemic. We’d like to share seasonal advice with our loyal customers and prospective new clients.
1. Emergency home repairs: Emergency repairs can include plumbing, sump pumps, electrical, heating, air conditioning, lighting, and other needs.
2. Remodeling: Plan ahead now: Many people do remodeling updates to their homes prior to putting them on the market... then say something like: “I wish we had done that years ago, so we could have enjoyed it while we were here.” Remodeling can include kitchens, bathrooms, family rooms, appliances, countertops, cabinets, storage areas, flooring. Some clients have postponed work during the shelter in place order. Please make plans with us now, so we can give your next project the prompt attention it deserves.
3. Health and safety projects for homes and small businesses
-Accessibility ramps, safety rails, shallow steps: Have one or more difficult steps to navigate? Let us help you improve navigation up and down older steep steps with shorter steps or a ramp.
-Kitchen and bathroom access: Help someone stay safe and productive with modifications to a kitchen or bath with wider doors, expanded areas, lower storage, rails, and accessibility options.
-Safety, security: We can help with walk-in showers, safety grab bars, comfort-height toilets (2-inches higher for easier on and off), upgraded lighting for safety and security, and safety hand-rails for stairs.
-Sneeze guards: You’ve seen them around to separate customers from workers. We can help.
-Windows and peepholes: A bay window can provide full view of a front yard. Front doors with side windows can improve visibility. Peep holes can create a fish-eye view.
-Doors, locks, and entryways: How old are your locks? How sturdy is your doorframe? A new entry door and screen door combination may improve security and enhance the curb appeal and first impressions as people approach your home or small business.
-Work areas: Do you have proper storage, access, and work-surface heights to help productivity and reduce risk of repetitive motion injuries?
-Spring cleaning: Need shelving? We can improve your storage needs with small carpentry projects to improve storage in basements and storerooms. Get things off the floor and more accessible.
4. Quality work at a fair price:It’s an unhappy day when we explain to the home or small business owner or manager that prior work was done incorrectly and must be fixed to comply with codes prior to sale or lease. The lowest bid seldom provides the best value. We can explain why. Please contact us to discuss your ideas, for a quote or to schedule your project or repairs today. Thank you.
Tom and Paul Hoske
HMI Remodeling and Hoske Maintenance, since 1972