HMI Remodeling | Hoske Maintenance
Light electrical, plumbing repairs, and HVAC... as needed. Call us for a quote.
HMI Remodeling | Hoske Maintenance - Services - Request information
At HMI Remodeling | Hoske Maintenance, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if needed. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
Kitchens, bathrooms, family rooms, basements, and more. Will work with architects and other contractors as needed. Contact us today to set up an appointment. 630-773-1866.
Light fixtures and ceiling fans
We'll make short order of your honey-do list. You can pick the fixtures, and we'll do the installation, saving you time and effort. Call us first.Call us first!
New: Also "Like" us on Facebook:
Enjoy the holidays and your home
- Let Hoske Maintenance take care of your furnace, sump pump, water heater, or other repairs.
- Need to wrap an unforgetable gift? Call HMI Remodeling for a quote on home remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, appliances, family rooms, and more.
- Filing early to get a tax refund? Invest in your home. Call us today for a quote on that new kitchen, bathroom, family room, or finished basement.
- Don’t wait to sell your home before you fix it up. Remodel now and enjoy it first!
Hoske Maintenance helpful tips for winter
- Disconnect water hoses from your outdoor faucets. Frost-proof sillcock can crack from cold weather and flood your basement or crawl space when you use the faucets the next spring.
- Adjust your thermostat two degrees cooler in the winter and lower the
temperature more when not home. For every 2 degrees you lower the thermostat, you will save about 10% on your energy use.
- If you have a kitchen sink or lavatory cabinet on an outside wall, open the
doors on cold nights to help keep the water pipes from freezing.
-Once a year remember to change filters in your furnace and in your humidifier.
- Rock salt and salt-based ice-melting products can cause health problems for your pets and contaminate ground water, damage concrete, lawn, flowers, and shrubs. Look for pet-safe de-icer available in many stores.
Heating, repairs, kitchens and baths, air conditioning, painting, electrical, remodeling
Please share our links: www.HMIremodeling.com and www.HoskeMaintenance.com